Thursday 26 January 2012

Product Photography

A few days have passed since the last post, as the studio has been very busy with product photography. A range of items have been in front of the camera from handmade soaps to cakes and ginger bread men.

The task has been the same with all the clients, that is to get the most out of the products to fulfill the needs of their business. This is a really important aspect of the commercial photographers lot, to tune into what the client needs the images to do is what makes for a successful professional product photography shoot.

My other tasks over the last week has also to look at the creative and food photography section of my portfolio, I'm planning on entering the Pink lady Food photographer of the year competition so I'm really looking forward to putting my images together for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment